Our approach to consulting recognises that rational plans often have little or no buy-in and are therefore seldom implemented effectively.
Working with the people directly to be affected by consulting projects and getting their input, involvement and interest makes technological investments or the implementation of new processes or strategies more likely.
Avoiding resistance to change and building belief in that change at ground level is the key to successful consulting.
We offer the following:
- Strategic Planning and Review
- Setting Strategic Measures and Objectives
- Implementing Visions and Values
- Departmental Reorganisation
- Aligning Departments behind Strategy
- Project Management
We work closely with our clients to ensure that we have a clear brief of the current situation and where they want to be following our intervention.